ExpatBillboard is an online advertising website that enhances the way you do classified shopping. You will have the option to post ads for categories such as automobiles, real estates, jobs, services and other items.
Yes, you must register to gain access to our free classified service.
To register at ExpatBillboard, please follow the steps listed below.
- Click the “Register” link on ExpatBillboard menu bar
- Enter your E-Mail Address, Password, Confirm Password, First Name, Last Name and other details.
To change your password, please follow the steps listed below.
- Login to your ExpatBillboard account
- Select “Edit profile” from the right side of the Website
- Enter your current password, new password and confirm new password
- Click on the “Update Profile” button
- Your password has now been changed
If you have forgotten your password, you may recover your password by doing the following.
- Click on the “Login” button at the top right hand corner of the web site
- The login box will appear in our navigation section
- Click on the “Forgot your password” link
- Enter your email address
- Click on the “Recover Password” button
- Your password has been sent to your email address. If you do not find it in your Inbox, please look in your Junk folder.
Remember posting is free quick and easy.
First you must register by click in on the “Register” button on the menu bar.
Once that is complete and you have signed into your account, click on the “Post an Ad” button on the menu bar. You will be carried to the “Submit Your Listing” page which will carry you step by step through the process to create an ad. It is important that you ensure your title is short and meaningful, you choose the correct category and a specific sub-category. Please note that the first image you add becomes the main image of that advert (thumbnail).
Yes, placing any ExpatBillboard ads for any categories are free to any user. You have the option to set your ad expiration period (from 1 week to 12 months). Our classified ads may contain text and images. At the moment we each advertisement is limited to 3 images.
After you have navigated to the “Post an Ad” page, you will see “Add Image” under the “Images” sub-title.
You are allowed to upload 3 file(s). Maximum file size: 1024 KB.
If you have problems using the flash uploader, try the browser uploader instead.
Click on the browse button and select the image file you wish to upload. Please allow some time for the image file to be uploaded. Once the image file appears on the page, you may upload another image file by clicking the browse button and selecting another file.
Yes, adverts are categorized and targeted to your region. This allows your advert to be viewed by the most appropriate customers.
Sign into your account. Click on the “Dashboards” link on the top right corner.
You will see a list of all your adverts. You can edit, delete, pause your ad or mark the ad as ‘Sold’
If you deleted your advert, it will be removed from your advertisements list.
Yes we do offer paid featured advertising. Featured listing, will appear on our home pages and at the top of our search results if you add an image to your posting. On average, users experience an increase of 5-10 times more views for their ad posts.
We also promote your ad through Social Boosting; your ads are immediately broadcast through Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Premium Ads advertising is JUST R 10 for 15 Days of exclusive classified space.
The following are the top ways to increase the chance of getting a good response for your classified ads.
- After posting your ad, do a ‘social boost’. This will make your advert appear on our Facebook, Google + and Twitter pages
- Attach one or more pictures in your advert. Ads with images will appear on the ‘Featured Ads’ section on the Homepage.
- Make the title and description as detailed as possible. For example, “2010 Ford Ikon 10000 Kilo meters” is better than “New car for sale”
- “Negotiable” ads receive better responses than “Fixed Price” ads. So, if you are flexible on price, make your ad negotiable
- Make it convenient for buyer to view or pick up the item for sale
- Specify where the item is located
Sorry, we cannot find ads that been removed. The advert may have been remove because it has expired, the poster removed the advert, or the listing was removed for violation of rules.
I tried contacting the seller but I have not received any response. Is there another any other way to contact the person who posted the ad?
No, we don’t have any other way to contact the advertiser. It is possible the item is sold but the ad was not removed.