Google’s still taking over the world.
From search to analytics to life everlasting, Sergey and Larry have this thing figured out. So, don’t dismiss them when it comes to social media.
Here’s what you need to know:
2. Request the PIN for your page and activate it when you get it. Google won’t show your listing unless you confirm you own the property.
3. Complete your profile. Use the same keywords you use in your website to fill out descriptions and additional information. Include operating hours, forms of payment, and specify how far you’re willing to travel for business.
4. Make sure all of your contact info is correct and consistent across all social media platforms.
5. Encourage customer reviews. Engage with your customers by personally commenting on their posts.
7. Connect all your Google+ pages. If you link your Google+ profiles with other products like Maps and Local, you gain credibility.
8. Add photos and videos to your page to boost your brand and business.
9. Add other businesses and leaders in your industry to your circles to stay on top of trends and potential business opportunities.
10. Add to your “Links” section. Include your company’s blogs or other social profiles to increase visibility for these sites and let Google know how relevant you are to potential visitors.
11. Remember to link your Google+ page to your website so that it creates a backlink. This will amp up your search engine results.
For more interesting and informative articles visit SigntoDesign.
SigntoDesign is a company that specializes in Small Business Website Design and Development. Visit SigntoDesign
768 total views, 1 today